Blum 71B3680 Clip Top Blumotion Hinge with Dowell 110 Degrees
This half-cranked hinge is for partial overlay panel or face frame cabinets and features press-in installation.
The BLUMOTION function can easily be deactivated on one of the hinges, giving small or light doors the same high quality of motion. Simply slide the switch on the hinge cup, then close the door once. This Creates a quicker, but still silent, close. BLUMOTION can be reactivated the same way. Silent and effortless, that’s how cabinet doors close with CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges — regardless of the weight or closing speed. The new BLUMOTION soft close mechanism is integrated in the hinge cup, and continues to provide the quality of motion you have come to expect from Blum hardware.
- BLUMOTION integrated into the hinge cup
- Deactivation switch for small/light doors
- New geometry for door thicknesses up to 26 (1")
- Boring distance range 3 mm to 7 mm
- For cabinets with partial overlay
- Face frame or panel cabinets
- Press-in installation
- Must be inserted with knock-in tool or insertion ram
- 110° opening angle
Blum, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of functional hardware for the kitchen cabinet and commercial casework industries specializing in lift systems, concealed hinges and drawer runner systems.