Blum 970A1002 Blumotion, Piston
This cylindrical soft-close installs into the edge of the panel and allows the door to close softly. It can also be installed on the edge of the panel or face frame with an adapter (sold separately).
Silent and effortless, that’s how cabinet doors close with CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges — regardless of the weight or closing speed. The new BLUMOTION soft close mechanism is integrated in the hinge cup, and continues to provide the quality of motion you have come to expect from Blum hardware.
With CLIP top BLUMOTION, you can now use thicker doors — up to 1" depending on the application. The new geometry ensures that the door does not make contact with the cabinet face even with smaller door gaps.
- Soft, quiet closing feature
- Installed onto hinge-side panel or with adapter
- Automatically adjusts to the closing force of the door
- Overload safety features protects from damage through abuse
- Offers the same quality of motion as drawer system BLUMOTION
- Designed for 2 per door
- One may be enough for small or light doors
- Trial application recommended
Blum, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of functional hardware for the kitchen cabinet and commercial casework industries specializing in lift systems, concealed hinges and drawer runner systems.